McKinley Architecture and Engineering is growing. We are seeking qualified individuals that will be able to acclimate quickly and “hit the ground running”. McKinley Architecture and Engineering has three offices, Wheeling, WV – Wexford, PA and Charleston, WV with positions available in all.
Business Development Representative - Pittsburgh Area
The Business Development works as part of the Business Development team to develop marketing strategies.
Position Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of professional sales experience (A/E preferred) and a track record of meeting / exceeding targets.
- Excellent interpersonal with the ability to nurture and leverage relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and embrace MKA’s values that drive performance.
- Offer expert help – both internally and externally.
- Maintain a growth mindset.
- Invest for returns for efficiency and profitability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and CRM.
- Confident, driven, and organized with the ability to manage priorities and exceed goals.
- Market to leads, prospects, and COIs.
- Promote the MKA brand in a positive, professional way, participating in community outreach, networking events, and public relations initiatives.
- Utilize the firm’s technology and resources to build, track, and maintain a robust sales pipeline in specified region / market.
- Sell to prospects.
- Develop and implement strategies to propose MKA services to decision makers.
- Close business at or above acceptable MKA margins / standards.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and goals.
- Build relationships with clients.
- Request and collect declarations of satisfaction.
- Leverage relationships to produce repeat business and referrals.
- Continually increase professional knowledge, skills, and competence within the role.
- In conjunction with the Director of Business Development, help produce standards and best practices for MKA’s sales department. This includes but is not limited to establishing processes and documentation, demonstrating a growth mindset, fostering the development of a sales culture at MKA.